We're looking for a few good people to join us launching our next product.
- Your focus is on services and big data, with a secondary focus on PC or Mobile.
- You have provable hands-on experience with large-scale service APIs, big data, distributed computing and an understanding of things like High Availability, Failover, System testing/validation, Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures.
- You will be responsible for helping with the maintenance of the current product as well as creating wild and zany (but potentially ground breaking and revenue making) new products. We have to keep the lights on (therefore maintenance of the current product) and we're all about prototyping and creation!
- Mobile Tech
- PC Tech
- Big Data
- Machine Learning.
- Positive revenue stream (yes, we've got one)
- 4-7 years' experience writing server side code
- Self-starter by nature
- Team-oriented attitude
- A continuing desire to learn new things and explore cutting edge, weird, or unknown tech
Experience In At Least One Of These:
- High Availability Services
- Big Data
- Business Intelligence
- Large Scale Cloud Deployments (AWS, Google, Azure, etc.)
The Bonus Round. If You Have Any Of The Following, That's A Big Bonus!:
- Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence
- Data Science
- Team lead experience
- Startup experience (from inception)
Back to top