Our client is looking for an experienced accounting candidate to join their team part-time! This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company, to work in a fast-paced environment and with a wonderful team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Downtown Tulsa, OK
- Daily entry of financial data to QuickBooks Online
- Compute and record numerical data
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Organize and update financial records
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with QuickBooks Online
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Associates or Bachelors in Accounting preferred
- 4+ years of accounting experience
- Great communication skills required, both written and verbal
- Identifying and resolving problems.
- Good organization skills and keen attention to detail.
- Experience using QuickBooks Online
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping practices and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to type 30 words per minute.
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay : We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options : You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development : You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation