Are you looking for a growth opportunity with an international firm with a positive work environment? Our client, a consulting firm, is looking for a Professional Development Coach to join their team on a direct hire basis. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Professional Development Coach
Locations: San Francisco, CA or Los Angeles, CA (REMOTE)
Type: Direct Hire
- Manage ongoing coaching, career planning, staffing guidance and developmental counseling for assigned associates in the consulting group
- Partner with teams to support an associate program curriculum, including preparation/facilitation of monthly roundtable discussions and leveraging internal experts, to bring the best to the teams' onboarding and learning experience
- Execute the overall coaching & development program, working with the leadership team to refine program elements and ensure strong participant experience while meeting business goals
- Maintain regular touchpoints with cohort participants and appropriately partner with key business and HR teams as necessary to ensure ongoing performance feedback and coaching
- Ensure program participants undertake and fulfill learning objectives associated with core competencies / curriculum necessary for accelerated learning and career progression
- Partner with key business stakeholders and HR colleagues (Learning & Expertise Development, Operations, Staffing) to support ongoing active learning and strong employee engagement
- Maintain a healthy culture amongst program participants that values and reinforces key aspects of firm culture and core values
- Support various projects and initiatives that support the onboarding and development of the cohort group.
- Bachelor's degree required (Master's degree preferred);
- 8 to 10 years relevant work experience, multinational/global professional services required;
- True passion for people development and engagement;
- Demonstrated ability to establish and manage large scale learning, development or onboarding programs;
- Demonstrated ability to manage individuals and teams;
- Experience building strong relationships with remote and junior team members;
- Experience in interfacing with international audiences and cross-office teams;
- Ability to proactively and continually collaborate with colleagues (business/HR) to ensure timely, efficient, and accurate deliverables;
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively work with all levels of the organization;
- Should have the ability to create and deliver presentations to large audiences;
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and work with highly sensitive data and information;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task while working against tight timelines;
- Attention to detail and commitment to get things done;
- Sense of humor appreciated!
- Fluency in English is required, additional fluency in another language is desirable.
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
· Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
· Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
· Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation