Production Document Administrator-Contract- $18-20/HR
Our client is looking to add a Production Document Administrator to its growing office.
Do you enjoy working in a team environment, ability to multitask and can keep up with a fast-paced work setting? If so, apply to this opportunity today!
Location: Boston, MA
- Coordinate with admin team on project deadlines and flow of the project process to meet principal needs
- Provide technical support in the preparation of reports, presentations, proposals, and testimony for clients
- Provide editing and proofreading support for all work products and suggest improvements for reports, presentations, proposals, and other formal documents
- Overall gatekeeper of quality work products; advise consulting staff accordingly
- Develop and use graphics in documents
- Produce visually appealing, error-free documents
- Work with principals and project teams to ensure proper editing and formatting of final documents
- Combine multiple documents to create one final report/presentation
- Work with admin staff to manage requests for support while meeting project and proposal deadlines
- Work with Proposal Writer to assist with writing, editing, proofreading RFP's and reviewing all RFP requirements to ensure inclusion of all necessary custom requirements
- Coordinate with consulting project teams on deliverables
- Work with other Document Production Specialists and Office Manager to effectively and efficiently manage requests
- Provide back-up support to BSS team members (admin, reception, facilities) in their absence and/or when their workload necessitates
- Utilize AA I assistance with general administrative tasks as needed
- Provide general administrative support as needed
- Provide Reception back-up support as needed
- Provide general editorial assistance as needed to the firm
- Provide guidance and training for employees regarding company styles and formats as needed
- Create and update templates used for administrative purposes
Want more jobs like this?
Get Business Operations jobs in Boston, MA delivered to your inbox every week.
- Bachelor's Degree a plus or required equivalent experience
- Minimum pf 4 years' experience
- Experience with Word, Excel and PowerPoint, outlook required
- Database and budget tracking experience a plus
- Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail
- Ability to adapt easily to change, fast paced office environment handling multiple tasks and demands
- Perform duties of a confidential nature
- Overtime may be required
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation