Position Title: Business Process Manager
Reports to: Global Director, IT
Location: Tampa, FL
Salary: $105-125K + Bonus
The key function of the role is to establish and maintain collaborative relationships with business functions to ensure IT capabilities are effectively defined and designed to cost effectively enhance and reduce complexity of business processes. The Business Process Manager will facilitate the prioritization, implementation, and maintenance of mission critical application portfolio projects across the enterprise. The position will require working with business stakeholders/users to define the portfolio objectives and maintain quality of service relationships throughout their lifecycles. This role will be accountable to establish project management competencies and ensure on time and on budget project delivery. This includes coordinating the efforts of IT staff and third-party consultants. The Business Process Manager will also recommend and drive process improvement opportunities for mission critical business systems leveraging enterprise solutions.
Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, information systems, business analysis or related field is preferred. Equivalent experience will be accepted.
Deep knowledge of one or more of the following business functions, including typical automation requirements and interactions across other business processes and functional areas:
- Human Resources
- Logistics (incl. Warehouse Management)
- Service Management
- Product Management/ Engineering
- 8 -10+ years' experience working with large scale enterprise business applications.
(E.g. HRIS, CRM, ERP systems)
- Previous experience managing or supporting an application consolidation or migration
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a diverse and multicultural environment
- Strong demonstrated decision-making skills and leadership
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing and assessing business processes, prioritizing
and develop IT solutions for complex business situations
- Ability to build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to the success of the project
- Results oriented, highly motivated, able to complete assignments in a timely and accurate manner