Up to $50.00/hour based on experience
Our client is one of Houston's trusted healthcare source and their goal is to deliver the highest quality and comprehensive medical care that delivers personal attention.
- Providing primary recruitment support that includes sourcing, identification and presentation of qualified primary care physician candidates to Medical Leadership.
- Advising Medical Team regarding HR employment policies and procedures; consult with HR Management and Medical Leadership to determine and apply probable recruitment solutions to issues and challenges affecting the medical group; will be a resource to New Hire Physicians during their first months of employment; and serve as project leader for major provider recruitment initiatives/projects.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5+ years professional experience in Physician Relations or in a healthcare environment.
- Must have prior experience recruiting Physicians.
- Must possess and demonstrate exceptional customer service skills, and the ability to handle provider issues with tact and diplomacy.