Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with an inspiring non-profit in Oakland, CA? Our client, an organization focused on technology, education, and social justice, is looking for an People Operations Generalist to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
People Operations Generalist (HR)
Location: Oakland, CA
· Manage complex HR Operations as follows;
o Full cycle recruiting, including pre-employment process and onboarding, and new hire orientation sessions
o Maintaining and updating the applicant tracking module and the company's careers website
o Developing and maintaining the job analysis program to improve hiring process and retention
o Participating and assisting with development of job descriptions, analyzing departmental and company-wide strategy.
· Consult with management as an HR subject matter and process expert
· Develop and maintain vendor relationships
· Collaborate with the Safety Department to ensure compliance with federal and state laws
· Develop and maintain procedures and paperwork for documenting and tracking personnel transactions - i.e. payroll changes, job changes, new hires, separations, etc.
· Maintain updated on HR trends and employment laws to ensure compliance with applicable local, state and federal regulations
· Participate in HR initiatives including job fairs, software implementation, open enrollment, and benefit health fairs
· Assist the department Director with special projects or management reports
· 2+ years' equivalent experience working in an HR environment
· Bachelor's Degree
· Intermediate proficiency with Google Suite
· Excellent skills in interviewing, verbal and written communication, organizational, leadership and training skills, etc.
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
· Detail-oriented and possess a strong work ethic
· Ability to work independently and also take direction
· Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Working knowledge of company HR policies and procedures and state and federal employment laws
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
· Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
· Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
· Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
· Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
· Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
· Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation