Calling all Payroll Specialists in North Dallas - would you like to work close to home? Our growing client is looking for a Payroll Specialist to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- All functions of the bi-weekly payroll
- Maintain supporting documentation for payroll transactions
- Maintain Internal Payroll mailbox and phone line
- Assist with special projects, such as IRS letter responses and filings, state and local registrations and other projects, as needed
- 2-4 years of payroll processing in a high-volume, multi-state environment
- ADP Software experience is required; Workforce Now version is highly preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401(K), and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation