Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, is a growth firm that is looking for a Payroll Specialist to join their team. The organization is looking for candidates that have high-volumes of payroll processing experience. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Payroll Specialist is responsible for the timely and accurate day-to-day processing
- Process payroll for hourly & salaried employees
- Payroll Specialist must verify all payroll entries including deductions, earnings and changes, review and reconcile payroll data and resolving any discrepancies as necessary
- Assist with payroll wage garnishments
- Organize and verify any additional data for final payroll runs prior to processing of W-2s, and process W-2 corrections as appropriate
- Work with line mangers regarding inquiries, issues and procedures affecting payroll and HR
- Payroll Specialist must possess 1+ years of payroll experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, ADP
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Michelle T.Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top