Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, is looking for a Payroll Specialist to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Payroll Specialist is responsible for the timely and accurate day-to-day processing
- Process payroll for hourly & salaried employees
- Payroll Specialist must verify all payroll entries including deductions, earnings and changes, review and reconcile payroll data and resolving any discrepancies as necessary
- Assist with payroll wage garnishments
- Organize and verify any additional data for final payroll runs prior to processing of W-2s, and process W-2 corrections as appropriate
- Work with line mangers regarding inquiries, issues and procedures affecting payroll and HR
- Payroll Specialist must possess 2+ years of payroll experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero's 2012 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com