Contract to Hire
- Paralegal is responsible for researching and analyzing law sources such as statutes, recorded judicial decisions, legal articles, treaties, constitutions and legal codes to prepare legal documents such as briefs, pleadings, appeals, etc. for use by attorney
- Paralegal drafts routine legal documents for review and use by attorneys
- Paralegal is responsible for preparation of exhibits and other demonstrative evidence for use at trial.
- Paralegal must coordinate requests between multiple parties involved in litigation by way of consistent communication with client, and full partnership with attorney through end of case.
- Paralegal must have an Associate's or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience
- Paralegal Certificate from an ABA-certified program preferred but not required
- Minimum 3 years paralegal and litigation experience required