A HireStrategy client is looking for a Paralegal to join a dynamic firm in the Reston area. Contact us today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
- Conduct research and analyze legal sources such as statutes, judicial decisions, legal articles, treaties, constitutions and legal codes
- Draft and edit legal documents: briefs, pleadings appeals etc.
- Excellent computer skills and familiarity with MS Office
- Coordinate multiple parties involved in litigation to ensure consistent communication with client and attorney
- Provide administrative support (filing in person, mail, faxing, copying, phones & scheduling)
- Open new client files and manage existing files to ensure accuracy
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Paralegal Certification from an ABA-certified program
- At least one year of paralegal experience in an office setting
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with legal databases
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with little oversight