Pay: Up to $52/hr.
Working at CLIENT means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, CLIENT employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
CLIENT is seeking a software developer to work within a dynamic and highly innovative team environment in our Innovation & Customer Engagement Group. The software developer will work across the full web stack and apply existing talents in a small-team environment while continuously looking to augment their skill set and remain up to date on technology trends and practices.
You may be required to participate in periodic drug testing and background checks.
This position can be located anywhere across the U.S. (REMOTE)
- Develop rich front-end web applications and contribute to backend development frequently.
- Participate in all levels of the development lifecycle
- Collaborate and help a team become more agile.
- Mentor team members
- Consult with client and team members on technical design approaches
- Work with a team of senior technologists and to deliver solutions for clients
- Support users through training, as well as provide one-on-one technical assistance
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Experience working with: Node.js, PHP
- Experience with CSS frameworks: Bootstrap 4, Tailwind, Bulma, etc.
- Experience with source control, Git, and/or SVN, and an interest to move projects from SVN to GIT
- Experience/Exposure in the utility, energy, and/or energy efficiency sectors is a plus
- Experience with Drupal or any other CMS
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects to meet goals, deliverables, and deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively and cohesively in a team environment
- Experience with Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, or other automated build tools
- Experience using Linux and containers
- Experience using SQL, MySQL, and especially PostGres