Location: Charlotte, NC
Position: Head of Office Operations
Purpose of Position: This position is responsible for the management of all office and facilities operations within a high volume, professional service organization.
- Responsible for the hiring and management of the administrative assistance team, including delegation of workload and performance evaluations.
- Responsible for human resources functions including employee relations, payroll, and ensuring the compliance of policies and procedures throughout all departments.
- Financial responsibilities include preparing and tracking budgets related to office operations, as well as customer and client accounts.
- Work with multiple vendors for a variety of services and ensure accuracy and payment on invoices.
- Responsible for all facilities operations including property management, upkeep of shared facilities, and design of executive suites when requested.
- Ability to utilize emotional intelligence to maintain effective relationships with both busy C-Suite executives, and the employees under your management.
- Ability and willingness to work outside of normal business hours when needed.
- 5 years previous experience in human resources and/or office management within a professional service organization.
- 5 years of previous experience directly managing both hourly and exempt employees.
- Previous experience in purchasing and preparing budgets.
- Bachelor's degree required.
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero's 2012 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com
Back to top