Ocean / Ground Logistics Representative
Are you looking for a full time position where you will receive company and colleague support, training, and a competitive compensation? You're in the right place!
We are seeking a motivated, professional, and courteous Ocean / Ground Logistics Representative.
Our organization offers competitive compensation and benefits, a wonderful workplace culture, continued career growth and advancement opportunities!
Location : Hoffman Estates
- 1-1 training
- Family feel environment / very close knit group!
- Quick growth
- Competitive benefits structure: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO - Effective at 60 days.
- Most competitive growth in the industry
- Rapid company growth.
- 3+ years of experience within logistics
- Experience with Import, Export and Customs documentation experience
- Responsible for overseeing the coordination of Import & Export of product including compliance related to documentation
- Collaborates with the Service Department to coordinate timely transportation
- Accountable for conducting rate analysis of import/export vendors
- Responsible for internal documentation of ongoing shipping/receivables
- Accountable for coordinating outbound shipments for both domestic and international products
- Responsible for initiating Customs documentation such as Commercial Invoices and Bills of Lading
- Responsible for coordinating the delivery of equipment with internal and external customers
Why choose Addison Group?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation