NET - Sr Lead Developer
- Understands the structure, functionality, and customer use of the company's applications.
- Designs and develops features across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing, and deployment.
- Designs and develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the software development life cycle.
- Effectively document and communicate assigned work and progress
- Tests programs to ensure quality and expected results prior to deployment in production environment
- Determines operational feasibility of potential solutions by evaluating analysis, problem definitions, requirements, and solution developments.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Investigates, analyzes, and makes recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades, and modifications.
- Collaborates with the engineering and operations teams to define plans for standardizing, scaling, and enhancing our products.
- Provides engineering support when building, deploying, and configuring systems for the company's customers.
- Collects, analyzes, and summarizes development and service issues.
- Supports and mentors team members by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities.
- Experience working with Windows Forms or WPF
- Experience using C# & .NET Core framework
- Experience of MVC Web API, REST web services
- Experience with Xamarin Mobile development.
- Proficient understanding of database (MSSQL), including T-SQL, Stored Procedures, etc.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and with team
- Strong skills in problem solving and debugging
- Excellent understanding of general programming concept
- Have experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD) in .NET development.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills, and an ability to build good rapport with users