ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in development and support of NetSuite ERP and integrated 3 rd party applications.
- Develop API integrations via SOAP, REST, Web Services, and XML between NetSuite and external entities.
- Creation and optimization of Business Intelligence reporting utilizing Power BI and/or Hyperion Workspace.
- Create forms and reports within the NetSuite development environment.
- General HW/SW user support
- Ability to communicate technical thoughts and ideas to non-technical individuals.
- Must be able to handle the stress of high priority projects with strict deadlines.
- Excellent written communication skills required for documenting projects.
- Excellent tracking and follow-up skills
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft SQL statements
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree
- Experience with NetSuite ERP a plus
- Experience creating Business Intelligence reports via any mainstream tool a plus.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Eligible for Personal Performance Bonus and Company-wide profit sharing
- Fully paid employee health and basic life insurance
- 40lk - 100% company match up to 10% (after 1 year of service)
- Paid Vacation