Mortgage Loan Processor
- Chicago, IL
Mortgage Loan Processor (100% REMOTE)
Are you looking for a position where you will receive company and colleague support, training, and a competitive compensation? You're in the right place!
We are seeking a motivated, professional, and courteous Mortgage Loan Processor!
Our organization offers competitive compensation and benefits, a wonderful workplace culture, continued career growth and advancement opportunities!
Pay: $48K BASE + uncapped bonus
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain knowledge of all policies and modifications to the guidelines and standards of the company, federal housing programs, investors, and private mortgage insurers
- Maintain and update loan application information within loan origination software and other applications
- Verify the data collected, analyze, and decide whether it meets guidelines or if other documentation is needed
- Complete final evaluation and analysis of completed application packages and submits eligible files specifying any applicable conditions
- Schedule closing appointments with respective parties (i.e. title companies, closing attorneys, corporate closing department and customers etc.)
- Review AUS Findings (DU/LP) to verify all applicable documentation has been gathered and addressed
- Verify that credit documents (1003, Residency, Income, Assets and Liabilities) are accurate and review third party documents (Appraisal, Title, etc.) to ensure salability
- Keep up to date on all company policy and procedure
- 3+ Years of experience as a Mortgage Loan Processor minimum
- Must come from Mortgage Lending experience
- Microsoft proficient
- Bonus to have: Encompass LOS software experience
Back to top