Mortgage Loan Closer (Remote or in office options!)
Are you looking for a position where you will receive company and colleague support, training, and a competitive compensation? You're in the right place!
We are seeking a motivated, professional, and courteous Mortgage Loan Closer!
Our organization offers competitive compensation and benefits, a wonderful workplace culture, continued career growth and advancement opportunities!
Location: Downers Grove, IL OR Denver, CO OR 100% remote options!
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Health and dental insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Term life insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Prepare Closing packages using Doc Magic system
- Review signed closing packages for accuracy
- Stack closing package in file order by Investor, prior to submitting to shipping department
- Prepare all assigned conventional and basic FHA/VA loan documents and escrow instructions
- Review the file for conditions and/or instructions from the Processor, review and accurately detail all loan charges and prepare any documents required by the loan for funding
- Maintain excellent communication between customers, Loan Officers, Processors, and all other parties involved in each loan transaction
- Review all signed documents immediately upon receipt from Escrow
- Correct any errors or obtain any missing items to allow the loan to fund
- 2+ Years of experience as a Mortgage Loan Closer minimum
- Must come from Mortgage Lending experience
- Microsoft proficient
- Bonus to have: Encompass LOS software experience
Why choose Addison Group?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation