Our client is looking for a Mortgage Closing Coordinator to help their team! This is a great opportunity to work in an excellent environment and work with a wonderful team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Mortgage Closing Coordinator
- Assist in clearing underwriting conditions, such as, mortgage loan payoffs, insurance binders and verbally verifying employment of all members within ten days of closing.
- Ensure that a copy of the appraisal has been delivered to the member no later than 48 hours prior to closing.
- Schedule loan closings and create required loan documents.
- Balance closing disclosure with title agents.
- Provide a preliminary quality control review of the loan including compliance with all requirements.
- Distribute loan proceeds after closing.
- Assist to resolve any outstanding issues that may delay closing, including gathering more information from a member, resolving title or other issues and insuring that mortgage loan files have all documentation required for compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Back up the Mortgage Post-Closing Specialist as needed.
- Must comply with applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
- Perform other duties as assigned and be available to work overtime as requested.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2-4 years of Mortgage Loan experience
- Works well as a member of a group
- Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Encompass mortgage loan origination software experience preferred
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay : We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options : You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development : You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation