Are you looking for a Lab Manager opportunity with a growing company? Our client, an expanding Biotech company in a super exciting area of life sciences, is looking for a Lab Operations & Facilities Manager to join their team on a direct hire basis. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Location: Alameda, CA
Type: DIRECT HIRE
· Ordering, receiving, and inventory management for lab materials and supplies in a highly specialized research environment
· Organization & tracking of inventory and maintenance of lab equipment
· Management of analytical equipment including providing advice, obtaining quotes, and developing maintenance, calibration, and training protocols and scheduling maintenance of specialized laboratory
· Manage vendor relationships and negotiate pricing
· Assist with courier services and deliveries
· Make recommendations for technical changes and improvements in assigned areas and participate with company vendors and representatives to maintain equipment services and other contracts.
· 5+ years' facilities, lab management, supply chain, or purchasing experience
· Ability to identify areas of need and implement processes & procedures for a growing company
· Excellent time management skills and ability to coordinate with all levels of staff and handle multiple tasks from various office departments
· Proficient in Microsoft Office - Suite
· Bachelor's Degree preferred, not required