Our client, a well-known publicly traded company is seeking a Payroll Specialist with 1-4 years of experience. Great culture with his viability.
- Ensures the timely processing of both US and International payrolls.
- Ensures timely and accurate reporting of payroll taxes in all applicable jurisdictions.
- Coordinate preparation of monthly accounting close for all payroll related accounts
- Prepares relevant management reports, including monthly, quarterly and year-end reports
- Coordinates preparation of year-end payroll related activities (W-2's, foreign equivalents, etc.)
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements (including reporting) • Coordinates employee benefit eligibility, enrollments, terminations, and payments
- Ensures accuracy of data change requests through HRIS system and processes data changes
- Supports recruiting, new hire onboarding and termination processes.
- Prepares employee census information for insurance, 401(k), and other reports
- Provides written and verbal employment verifications
- At least 1-4 years of overall payroll experience required
- CPP desired
- BA/BS business/accounting/finance or other applicable business discipline.
- Advanced skills/proficiency in Payroll-related systems (UKG, Office suite).
- Proven ability in payroll process reengineering and payroll systems implementations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of local, state, and federal payroll tax laws and regulations.
- Experience implementing payroll processes both domestically and internationally.
- Ability to work collaboratively across functional teams.
- Exceptional time management and project management skills.
- Must have sound interpersonal, communication, organization and analytic skills.
- Ability to work in dynamic and fast-paced environment