The Ideal Candidate
The Senior Programmer Analyst requires the use of Angular, Java, and other web technologies to design, modify, develop, write, and implement software applications and components. Works directly with the users to gather the requirements needed to generate the specifications to build the applications and components. Keys to success include: providing functional choices to meet business needs, leading successful system implementations, and displaying strong technical and communications skills.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Implement new software.
- Revises and updates programs as required.
- Provides necessary documentation for the computer operations department.
- Key contributor whose work is critical to project success.
- May be called upon to solve highly technical, complex problems or consult for other projects.
- Consults with colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of software systems.
Bachelors or better in Computer Science.
4 years: Software Development experience.
2 years: Core Java server-side development.
3 years: API utilization and web services authoring and working knowledge of server-side and client-side web application development (Angular, Node.js Java, servlets).
• Extensive experience with front-end and back-end development.
• Hands-on functional and technical experience in Java and Angular.
• Strong foundation in Java.
• Ability to understand and build the data structure.
• Knowledge of PL/SQL, procedures, and functions.
• Ability to learn business issues and propose technical solutions.
• Ability to learn impact analysis for new requirements.
• Experience with source control/repository (SVN/CVS/GitHub).
• Ability to prioritize and provide timely resolution to issues and requests.
• Must be well-organized, efficient, and detail-oriented
• Able to work independently and collaborate as a member of a team
• Ability to understand priorities and expedite work in pressure situations