Inventory Specialist 40-50K Job ID:
Are you looking for a full-time position where you will receive company and colleague support, training, and a competitive compensation? You're in the right place!
We are seeking a motivated, professional, and courteous Inventory Specialist.
Our organization offers competitive compensation and benefits, a wonderful workplace culture, continued career growth and advancement opportunities!
Location: Addison, IL
- Tracking inventory levels
- Will work with PGI's (Confirmation of delivered goods)
- Closing out customer orders as they are received within the system (SAP)
- Working within Excel to track and log inventory levels
- Working within SAP to process customer invoicing
- Close out paid invoices
- Track and log shipping dates, times and inventory availability to complete customer orders
- Work closely with manager and sales team regarding customer orders
- Work directly with 10 locations to track once orders have been shipped out and the amount of order that has been shipped
- Experience within SAP
- Proficient within MS Excel -Pivot Tables and/ OR VLookUps
- At least 2 years of experience working with inventory analysis
- Paid Training
- Benefits effective at 90 days
- Growth potential within the company
Why choose Addison Group?
- Pay : We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options : You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development : You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation