Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, a nonprofit organization, is looking for an Information Security Analyst to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity! (Must be local to the Austin, TX area for consideration)
Information Security Analyst
Location: Austin, TX
- Maintain effective security policies & standards.
- Provide patching for workstations/servers.
- Provide technology solutions for managing security on end user devices.
- Provide advisory related to designing, developing, implementing, integrating, maintaining, and supporting security of systems.
- Collaborate with other SWK departments to identify opportunities and assist with new or improve existing security solutions and services.
- Lead security incident response investigation, logging, and reporting activities.
- Participate in change management and security review activities.
- Work as part of the Risk Management team to assess risks and identify corrective action plans.
- Develop treatment plans for existing risks utilizing existing technologies, methods, or controls.
- Propose countermeasures and mitigation plans for new/emerging risks utilizing existing or new technologies, methods, or controls.
- Review, record, classify, triage, and escalate security incidents and suspicious events.
- Work as part of project, product, and/or technical teams to implement or integrate security support.
- Comes from Service Desk/Sysadmin background
- Experience with vulnerability assessments
- Risk and patch management
Why choose Addison IT?
- Pay : We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's IT job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options : You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development : You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation