Title: IT Technical Support
Location: Bozeman, MT
Salary: $40,000 to $60,000
Must: Four year degree This IT Technical position is responsible for working with clients and colleagues to install, troubleshoot and maintain computer workstations and networks.
- Answers incoming Tier I Help Desk phone calls.
- Exercise sound professional judgment in analysis of problem in order to: (1) attempt hardware/software solution by phone, or (2) decide proper level of maintenance required to solve problem.
- Set up network hardware (memory/application installation) and software components as required.
- Install drive formatting/applications.
- File maintenance.
- Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems.
- Install, upgrade, and configure network printing, directory structures, rights, security and software on file servers.
- Establish network users, user environment, directories and security for networks being installed.
- Integrate within the company wide plan to train all staff in use of appropriate technology to improve the performance of their jobs.
- Two+ years related computers and/or Help Desk experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 7,8,10 Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012, Active Directory Account Management.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with team members and clients.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Some Network Administration.
- Some Database Administration.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple project simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with high level of difficulty.