Are you looking for an HR leadership opportunity with a reputable company that has a positive work environment? Our client, a global manufacturing organization located North of Madison, Wisconsin is looking for a Human Resources Manager to join their team. This position is located in a new, state-of-the art facility! Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Human Resources Manager
- Partner with plant operation leaders to ensure effective strategy, including improvement of organizational structures and development of organizational and individual capabilities
- Communicate safety initiatives, monitor OSHA compliance and deliver safety trainings.
- Resolve employee relations issues, ensuring policies and procedures are upheld and updated as needed
- Stay abreast of compensation trends and analysis
- Recruit for open hourly positions and partner with third party vendors for seasonal recruitment.
- Collaborate with corporate office to roll out company benefit programs and open enrollment
- Foster a healthy, open, and collaborative work environment through implementation of appropriate communication and management strategies
- Own the administration and analysis of HR metrics, reports, communication, surveys, organizational charts, record keeping, correspondence, personnel files as well as collecting, reviewing and documenting training needs.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum of three years' experience as an HR Generalist or HR leader
- Manufacturing industry background
- Prefer SPHR or SHRM-SCP certification, union avoidance and/or union relations experience
- Strong written skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated experience planning and executing organization wide Human Resources programs