Human Resources Coordinator
We are currently searching for an HR Coordinator to join one of our Professional Services clients in Montgomery County, MD! The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with HR management in supporting various groups. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, on-boarding, policy implementation, recruitment and employment law compliance.
- Audit benefits monthly in vendor site against information in ADP HRIS
- Assist with responding to employee requests/questions/concerns regarding various topics such as benefits, pay, etc.
- Assist employees with benefit issues/carrier complaints
- Manage benefits invoices monthly, coordinate with Accounting
- Enter new hire and termination benefit information into vendor system
- Update payroll changes spreadsheet and FMLA/STD tracking spreadsheet for payroll each pay period
- Other administrative duties as needed- create files, mailings, complete benefit request forms from state, child support info, etc.
- Respond to unemployment requests, employment verification
- Assist the HR team w/EEO Reporting, Vets 100 Reporting and Affirmative Action Plans
- Assist w/the research of the new and updated Employment Laws/Regulations
- Update and maintain employee files online
- Run reports from HRIS as needed
- Conduct I9 verification via E-Verify Recruitment
- Assist with the recruitment process to include reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews and conducting reference checks
- Assist with updating and maintaining job descriptions, auditing job description for appropriate classifications
- Provide administrative support to HR team on various HR programs for example, creation of HR newsletters, formatting job descriptions, posting job announcements, researching documents, creating PowerPoint presentations, preparing binders, typing or preparing letters/documents and filing
- Compose and distribute routine written correspondence from human resources
- Assist with performance evaluation process and associated webinars
- On boarding/Off Boarding Process
- Assist with conducting new hire orientations and exit interviews
- Prepare and send new hire email
- Assist with creating PowerPoint for training and presentations as needed
- Review and manage New Hire checklist and Termination Checklist for each employee to ensure all data is collected
- 3 years of HR experience in a coordinator capacity, or other relevant professional experience
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Communications, Finance or directly related fields, or equivalent experience.
- SHRM Certified
- HRIS experienced required
- Experience maintaining benefits programs, including health plans, FSA plans, 401k, STD, LTD, etc.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Michael V.Branch Manager, Finance and Accounting Staffing
Michael finds companies looking to grow their accounting and finance departments and matches them with the best local talent.
Back to top