Charlotte Job Positing - Human Resource Manager
Supervises all HR functions within including staffing, fair compensation practices, training, retention, associate relations, communications and legal compliance. Oversees coaching and counseling and all terminations.
- Meet or exceed all financial plans as set by the Company
- Execute all HR related policies, practices and direction from the Company
- Provides leadership and support for Management team
- Assists with development and implementation of HR programs to source, recruit, hire, develop and train Management associates to fill vacancies and to provide candidates for the future growth of the Company.
- Meets all retention goals set by the Company, which includes maintaining an open door policy with all employees
- Administers all recognition programs, which includes leading Focus Group program and follows up on all issues.
- Establishes communication program to include: Newsletter, handouts, meetings, check stuffers, etc.
- Carries out Supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies and applicable laws, including: interviewing, hiring & training, planning, assigning and directing work; measuring and evaluating performance; rewarding and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 10 years in a HR role with at least 5 years in a HR Manager function
- At least 3 years of experience managing staffing agency partnerships
- At least 3 years of experience auditing and reporting in Ultipro and Kronos
- At least 5 years of HRIS manager role or similar knowledge
- At least 2 years of hands-on with HR database administrations
- Master's Degree
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to advise and influence at all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of data protection regulation
- Familiarity with payroll systems and ATS
- Bilingual communication skills in Spanish/English
- Strong analytical skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel