Title: Human Capital Coordinator
Salary: $55,000 with great overtime and bonus potential, for a total package of 70-80k. Additionally, on top of their standard benefits and 401k matching, the package includes: tech reimbursements, food pantries, napping pods, a full fitness facility and more.
Hours: 40 hours per week with overtime potential
Our client seeks a bright, resourceful, and detail-oriented coordinator to join their People Operations team within their Human Capital function. This position affords the opportunity to join a global team of human capital professionals in an inclusive, engaging, and collaborative working environment.
The coordinator will provide support for the human capital employee life cycle. Responsibilities will include welcoming and onboarding new hires, providing operational and technical support for human capital processes, ensuring compliance with relevant employment laws and policies, providing project related assistance and support to the Core HC team, and liaising with external vendors. This dynamic position offers ample opportunities to collaborate with a diverse set of colleagues across our Human Capital, Legal & Compliance, Finance and Operations and COO teams.
- Applicants should have zero to two years of professional experience, along with a bachelor's degree.
- Excellent attention to detail along with impressive verbal and written communication, organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Successful candidates will exercise the utmost discretion while handling confidential information, excel at working both independently and as part of a team, demonstrate a client-focused approach, and thrive at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Applicants who exhibit the willingness and ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities, consistently meet deadlines, and recommend continuous process improvements will excel in this role.
- Experience in a human capital discipline is preferred, but we'll also consider candidates from any field who have demonstrated an ability to learn quickly.