Are you looking for a full time position where you will receive company and colleague support, training, and a competitive compensation? You're in the right place!
We are seeking a motivated, professional, and courteous HRIS Analyst!
Our organization offers competitive compensation and benefits, a wonderful workplace culture, continued career growth and advancement opportunities!
Location: Oak Brook, IL
Hours: 8:30am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday, 1 hour lunch.
- 2+ years of experience working with running reports within Ultipro
- 3+ years of experience as an HRIS Analyst / HRIS Specialist (Strongly in reporting)
- Perform system Administration of Ultipro
- Provide access to internal employees that reach out for user guidance within Ultipro software
- Troubleshoot user errors and respond all inquiries from internal employees
- Pull simple inquiry reports
- Number of full time employees vs PT employees
- Number of Active VS on leave employees
- Schedule weekly reporting to be ran
- Paid Training
- Partially Remote, 2-3 Days Remote
- Competitive benefits
- Paid OT
- High visibility role within a quick growth company
- Benefits effective at 60 days
- Growth potential within the company
Why choose Addison Group?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation