HRIS Analyst- 80K
Are you looking for a full-time position where you will receive company and colleague support, training, and a competitive compensation? You're in the right place!
We are seeking a motivated, professional, and courteous HRIS Analyst who is proficient with Ultipro / Ultimate Software.
Our organization offers competitive compensation and benefits, a wonderful workplace culture, continued career growth and advancement opportunities!
Location: Aurora, IL
- Document processes to ensure continuity within the department.
- Continually monitor HR information within Ultipro (Ultimate Software)
- Provide technical, operational, and training support to users of Ultipro
- Develop and document procedures to streamline processes and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Run EEO number audits
- Run Job Code audits for Talent Acquisition Team
- Run performance rating audits
- Run core employee data audits and manage employee information in Ultipro
- Assist in succession planning
- Develop and run compensation and benefit reports
- Conduct market pricing reports through participation in salary surveys
- Conduct job analysis, evaluation, and documentation to ensure proper administration of base and variable pay programs.
- 2 + Years of experience running Ulitpro / Ultimate Software analysis
- Knowledgeable of HR Functions
- Paid Training
- Benefits effective at 90 days
- Growth potential within the company
Why choose Addison Group?
- Pay : We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options : You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development : You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation