This is an exciting role which will primarily support the Chief Technology Office and the Cloud Software business units. The role will provide visibility and influence of employees at several levels in the organization and will work collaboratively with both our team and with the corporate HR centers of excellence.
What You'll Do
• Leveraging the corporate guidelines and your best practices, you will provide operational and HR Partner support to execute the annual programs and processes not limited to annual compensation management, setting Key Performance Indicators (KPI), recognition programs, and talent management.
• Take point on or support employee relations cases using both our tools / process, and your past experiences to ensure that managers have an advisor, while both they and employees have an advocate who ensures fairness and equity across a variety of situations including performance improvement plans.
• Implement HR projects in assigned organizations, with direction from HR management, establishing / maintaining project timelines, creating / following processes, crafting communications and providing support.
• Work independently with key stakeholders in culture promotion including coaching managers in post annual employee survey action planning and identifying new opportunities where HR can add value to the business.
• Influence assigned organizations to continue to grow awareness, understanding, and active support of a unique diversity and inclusion practices.
• Bachelor's degree or above in business administration, HR management, or related field
• 3+ years of HR Generalist or related experience in a corporate setting
• Project management skills and experience with a track record demonstrating strong organization skills, results driven with strong ability to execute.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 tools (including Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel).
• Located In North Carolina (Multiple Locations)
• Familiar with corporate software systems (eg: application tracking, HRIS, etc) while remaining agile and resilient as we upgrade for stronger results
• Strategic thinker with a focus on building the case for data-driven decisions
• Continuous improvement mindset to streamline processes where possible
• Independent yet an enthusiastic and motivated team player
• Focus on customer centricity for the organizations they support