HR Retirement Plan Administrator 45-55K Job ID:
HR Retirement Plan Administrator 45-55K
Are you looking for a full-time position where you will receive company and colleague support, training, and a competitive compensation? You're in the right place!
We are seeking a motivated, professional, and courteous HR Retirement Plan Administrator.
Our organization offers competitive compensation and benefits, a wonderful workplace culture, continued career growth and advancement opportunities!
Location: Northbrook, IL
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate plan auditor activities/facilitate completion of plan audits and 11-k filings
- Coordinate activities for completion of Form 5500 filings
- Coordinate data transfers with service providers for plan audits and Form 5500 annual reporting for multiple pension and 401k plans
- Assist with semi-weekly 401k funding
- Assist with the coordination and oversight of benefits administration and ad hoc processing for 401k, pension and supplemental benefits
- 3- 5 years of experience with retirement plans (primarily 401k experience)
- Proficient within MS Excel
- Strong focus on project and deadline management
- Solid writing skills and good email & phone etiquette
- Experience with Fidelity PSW system, payroll data feeds and record keeping processes
- Some knowledge of non-discrimination testing - preferred
- Paid Training
- Benefits effective at 90 days
- Growth potential within the company
Why choose Addison Group?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Back to top