Our client in Silver Spring, MD is adding a mid-level Grants Accountant to assist with a 6 month project.
- Provide direct grant management support by administering grants, cooperative agreements, or other related Federal assistance instruments.
- As needed, make recommendations to staff regarding process improvement and internal grant administration.
- Engage in the annual Standard Operating Procedure revision process as related to grants administration.
- Review desktop procedures for grants administration, end-to-end narratives, user guides and other documentation for both internal staff and grantees.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business or a related field.
- 2-4 of experience in Financial Management; extensive knowledge of the Federal Grant Awarding System and experience in grants management or program development.
- Experience managing large grants programs required.
- Bilateral, Multilateral, and Foundation donor experience preferred.
- Strong skills in financial analysis and reporting, crystal reports experience preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of DOS/PRM USAID regulations, OMB Circulars, 2 CFR 200 (also known as Uniform Administrative Requirements Code) required.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills to include pivot tables, look up tables and if statements when necessary and ability to run management reporter a financial tool module.
- Strong experience using financial and accounting systems required.
Interested applicants may submit a word document version of resume for immediate consideration!
Back to top