Government Contracting Biller
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, is a Government Contractor looking for Billing Specialist to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Location: Washington DC
Pay: $25.00/ hour (compensation will commensurate with experience)
- The Billing Specialist will oversee internal client inbox for billing changes, requests, or any billing-related questions
- The Billing Specialist will handle vendor relations/follow-up on questions and refer issues to appropriate parties
- Create custom invoices
- The Billing Specialist will perform miscellaneous operational duties, as assigned
- Associates Degree or higher
- Billing Specialist candidates must have 2 years' experience in a high-volume Billing/Vendor Relations function
- Deltek GCS or Deltek Costpoint
- Intermediate MS Excel proficiency (Pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.) required
Why choose Hirestrategy Finance & Accounting?
- Pay : We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options : You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development : You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Michael V.Branch Manager, Finance and Accounting Staffing
Michael finds companies looking to grow their accounting and finance departments and matches them with the best local talent.
Back to top