New York, NY
Sr. FP&A Analyst
$75- 90k DOE plus bonus and equity options
401K w/ match, medical insurance, unlimited PTO, and more!
A growing digital marketing and technology company, headquartered here in Manhattan, is looking to bring on an Adaptive Insights expert to their finance department!
This company operates globally with over 1000 employees and $400M in revenue. There's also plans of IPO in the near future!
- System Administration - responsible for the configuration, maintenance, security, and performance of Adaptive Insights including maintaining user profiles, chart of accounts, dimensions, attributes and allocations
- System Administration - participate and communicate system upgrades and configuration modifications on the production systems
- Report Development - develop & maintain Adaptive and BI reports that help our business counterparts measure financial performance and key business performance metrics
- Automation - Automate financial and analytics reporting processes to include weekly financial report, flash P&L's & KPI's and leverage system capabilities to eliminate manual efforts
- Instance Enhancement - implement new dashboards, scenarios models, instance improvements
- Analytics - Summarize large and complex datasets and advanced analytics using BI tools such as Tableau, Looker and Salesforce
- Team Development - train finance team on system best practices and standards across instances
- Documentation - develop and maintain user manual for quick and easy training as well as business continuity planning
- Minimum of 2 years of Adaptive Insights experience
- Strong experience with the design and implementation of data visualization tools and performance applications
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills supported by data and detail
- Flexible and adaptable to change (i.e., Can do attitude / self-starter / works well with others)