Financial Team Assistant
Long term position with a stable and growing Logistics company located in Wood Dale. Friendly team is looking for an awesome employee to help provide administrative support to a busy Financial team. Pay $34K with full health benefits offered at 60 days! Immediate interviews, work in office everyday.
Job Duties :
- Administrative Support role is responsible for accurate and timely billing for specified accounts
- Receiving critical cargo documents, scanning and emailing
- Supporting front desk reception and phones
- Position collaborates with the Administrative team and assist Global Forwarding Agents, Account Managers and Sales Executives with support projects as needed
- Between 6 months and two years of office experience
- Good financial acumen with strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Should be able to explain functions they've used in Excel: more than basic with formatting, filters, freeze panes, run reports (not just data entry)
- High school diploma or GED required
- Able to work in office everyday