Executive Assistant-75K Job ID: 397716
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, an industry leading professional is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Location: Deerfield , IL
- Responsible for complex and detailed calendar management
- Management of emails including responding to emails on behalf of the Executives
- Prepare monthly expense reports
- Assist other administrative support staff as needed
- Executive Assistant must prepare reports for weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings
- Prepares senior level meetings and events which may include travel, meals, hotels, meeting rooms, and agendas
- Prepares and edits presentations, handouts, and both leader & participant documents, as needed
- Answers and returns calls and emails on behalf of the Executive team by taking and keeping relative content notes
- Provide assistance with other tasks and projects as they evolve.
- Must be organized, able to prioritize, set and keep deadlines, change direction quickly, and adapt to various work environments easily
- Must be able to communicate well inter-personally, written, and in group settings as well as the ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Must be able to work effectively in group settings through collaborative, solutions oriented, and win-win approaches
- Executive Assistant must have excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must have a proven track record coordinating travel
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation