Executive Assistant / Client Support Manager (Gov Con)
Immediate Opening for Executive Assistant / Client Support Manager (Temp to Perm) who will provide office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. This individual will be involved in engaging with clients, along with helping in smooth running of day-to-day activities, thus contributing in driving sustainable growth of the organization.
This is a TEMP-TO-PERM opening.
We are ideally looking for candidates who have client-facing experience in the GovCon or GovTech space, along with operating in an administrative capacity .
He /She should be a highly dynamic individual with excellent communication skills
- Providing assistance to customers in ensuring ease of running day-to-day operations ( in a typical Business Accelerator setup) along with Coordination of office activities and operations, to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years experience as a Customer Support / Service Executive or relevant role with Gov Con background
- General Office Management experience.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
Back to top