Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company that is looking to make an impact on OKC? Our client, a growing investment firm, is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the CEO.
Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the schedule and activities of the CEO related to communications, meetings, conferences and travel
- Front office duties include maintaining and managing frequent changes to daily work plans and projects
- Maintain the office of the assigned Executive and provide all necessary administrative support for the Executive team and assorted other leaders as requested.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Use independent judgement to read, research, route correspondence and collect or analyze information received both verbally and written, particularly for the CEO.
- Make department purchases as necessary, including but not limited to supplies and employee recognition items.
- Process incoming and distribute outgoing mail.
- Completes projects accurately and timely as defined by management.
- Answer and direct all phone calls from main phone line.
- Greet guests prior to meetings with the CEO
- Scan and organize files for other departments as needed
- 2+ years of EA or other C-Suite Administrative Support experience
- Ability to communicate and handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- High level of personal integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with the ability to prepare detailed reports, create presentations and efficiently manage correspondence and calendar(s)
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently, both verbally and written, with all employee levels, including managers, directors and C-Level.
- Ability to adapt and respond effectively and promptly to changing situations and conditions.
- Strong initiative and ability to independently seek out information in a timely manner.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines