- Denver, CO
- Heavy calendar management - owns and coordinates heavy, complex meeting schedule which often include international participants. Includes the management of calendars, related correspondence, meeting details, logistics coordination.
- Events - Coordinates events and executive meetings, from recurring staff meetings, to Town Hall meetings. Provides project management, budget management, space requirements, IT coordination, and all other support required for these various events and meetings.
- Board Preparation - Prepares and manages communication, materials and meeting preparation for Board of Directors with perfect execution.
- Powerpoint and Word Documents - Prepares electronic files with validated ability to proofread for spelling and grammar.
- Office support - Provides back up support as needed for Executive Assistant, also as part of admin team coordinates phone and vacation coverage.
- Travel coordination- Leads and coordinates travel itineraries and related meetings, which are sometimes international. Includes the coordination of calendars, travel plans, expense reimbursements, filing, etc.
- Flexibility- Able to be flexible with hours and accessibility.
- Other administrative and support tasks as assigned.
- Ability to establish relationships of strong communication and network within the administrative team.
- Utilize knowledge of company operations, policies, and department functions to proactively perform assigned duties and with minimal direct supervision.
- Resiliency; able to diplomatically and constructively, but firmly, ensure objectives are met. Able to quickly obtain information needed to move forward with a specific need/objective.
- Able to act independently, operating on accurate details and excellent judgment.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office
- Directly meaningful experience supporting the C-Suite executives of a mid-sized-to-large corporation. Not less than 5 years contiguous executive support experience (VP/EVP/C-level).
Back to top