Title: ERP Product Owner - Accounts Receivable (OTC)
Location: Denver, CO
Salary: Up to $140K + Bonus
Our client is a high-growth software development company based entirely in Denver.
The product management team is responsible for defining the game-changing solutions.
Product owners have a unique opportunity to help guide highly skilled engineering and design teams to create global market solutions.
- Lead the product development process including collaboration with peers to arrive at design solution, document requirements for development, provide timely feedback to developers and final testing
- Plan tasks for the development team to insure in-line with the overall product roadmap
- Work with other product families that have financial impact to ensure accuracy and consistency in processing
- Complete the product release tasks including documentation and release notes as well as recording training/help videos.
- Serve as a domain expert within the Financials product area.
- Expert in global financial ERP systems with industry experience
- Detailed working knowledge of the General Ledger including consolidations and budgeting: Receivables including Credit & Collections and Revenue Recognition and Project Accounting including the tracking and billing process.
- Proven communication skills across various levels of an organization and roles within entity
- Ability to consolidate market requirements, align to our corporate objectives, and prioritize what is essential to define the market strategy.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree required; CPA preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in ERP with SAP or J. D. Edwards.
- Prior experience as a Product Owner.
- Experience with Agile / Scrum development methodologies preferred
- Practical experience working in accounting organizations