- 0-2 years of Accounting experience
- QuickBooks experience preferred not required
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information in QuickBooks.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing outstanding vendor reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Subcontractor Management, Review, collects and audit compliance of contracts.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares invoices for entry into QuickBooks (approx. 2000 monthly)
- Answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Advanced Proficiency in Excel/SharePoint
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or a related field is preferred but not required
- 1 year of QuickBooks is required
- Training will be provided and is required for this position