Are you ready to create connections that become lasting relationships?
Listen, Learn and Make a match with Addison Group!
Addison Group is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in America that specializes in contract and direct hire staffing, as well as consulting services. We have made Best of Staffing lists for multiple years and continue to enjoy many accolades in the industry!
The role of the Direct Hire Recruiter is primarily responsible for prospecting both new candidates and clients for the division for which they are hired. Direct Hire Recruiters must be able to identify and network with prospective job seekers and develop recruiting strategies for specific open client positions. Direct Hire Recruiters research and identify prospective users of permanent staffing firms and develop a marketing plan to break into new clients and develop existing clients.
What You'll Do:
- Identify, network and sell to potential candidates /job seekers through creative recruiting strategy
- Research, identify and sell to potential business deals by contacting potential clients
- Schedule and attend candidate interviews
- Schedule and attend client meetings to generate new business and expand current business
- Develop and maintain candidates and client relationships through cold calling/prospecting calls
- Negotiate fees/ pay rates and close deals in accordance with company goals and expectations
- Represent Addison in a professional and positive manner in all interactions, including networking events and other activities outside of normal business hours
What We're Looking For:
- Four-year degree or equivalent
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Capability to connect with others
- Competitive spirit
Addison Group is dedicated to promoting a culture that provides a fun learning environment for each of its employees. We work hard, play hard, and understand the value and importance of both. We are built on the understanding and approach of People First, Process Second.
- Ability to create your own Healthcare package; BCBS medical, dental, and vision - it's your choice!
- 401(K) with up to 4% matching
- Flexible PTO
- Weekly pay with uncapped commissions
- Pre-taxed commuter benefits, including Uber Pool
- Addison Group Wellness Program
- Annual Echelon Club trip for our top producers
- Seasonal parties and events
Training & Development:
Our Learning & Development department is integral to the culture of Addison and plays a key role in employee growth at all levels. Addison Group's Onboarding Accelerator/Mentorship program is about supporting new producers in order to strengthen each team, grow Addison, and grow our new employees. This program gives our employees the support they need from day one and gives our Accelerators early leadership experience.
Please contact us today to learn more about this opportunity!