Data Entry Clerk
Our client in Arlington Heights is actively seeking a Data Entry Clerk. Are you able to multitask and maintain accuracy? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment? This position could be a great fit for you! The Data Entry Clerk position is for someone looking to further their career with an established company.
- Enter new data into company's database
- Validate accuracy in existing data
- Collaborate to identify data inconsistencies
- Manage sensitive information with confidentiality
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excel Pivot table
- 50+ wpm
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and follow through with assignments
Addison Group is an industry-leading, coast-to-coast staffing services firm with offices in 14 major metropolitan areas across the U.S. Using a unique people-over-process approach, we are dedicated to finding the right talent to fill contract, contract-to-hire and full time roles at some of the largest brands in the world. Named to Inavero's Best of Staffing list five years in a row, we are an organization focused on people first. We are not only committed to finding and placing the right people with our clients, but also to providing a workplace where our employees can thrive and progress in their careers. We elevate our employees to be leaders in an industry where personal relationships and the ability to get it right set us apart.