Customer Support Specialist
Customer Support Specialist Job ID:
A HOT Customer Support Specialist opportunity with a growing, stable, and well tenured company. This role won't be open long!
Location: Buffalo Grove, IL
- Complete order entry provides order status information, inventory levels, late shipment notification and coordinate or consolidate shipments for assigned customers.
- Assist customers by answering questions, providing information, and interacting with other departments as required.
- Develop knowledge of customers buying patterns, in order to contact customers to secure new orders and release of new product.
- Respond to customer communications regarding requests for information.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Michelle T.Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top