Customer Service Representative $16.00/HR
Are you looking for an opportunity with a great company? One that offers excellent training and great professional work experience.
If so, please apply to be considered for this excellent opportunity!
Location: Woodridge, IL
Compensation: $16.00 Hour
Hours vary and must be available to work 1-2 weekend days a month!
- Provides information about products, services, account information, and order-status, takes orders, addresses questions or concerns, and maintains customer profiles
- Resolves service or billing issues by exchanging merchandise, refunding payment and adjusting bills accordingly
- Makes a record of all customer interactions and transactions by recording details of inquiries as well as the action taken to resolve the matter
- Contacts customers in response to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any order adjustments and performs address verification (AVS) as warranted
- Refers unresolved customer issues to designated departments for further investigation
- Confirms that appropriate changes were made to resolve customer concern
- 2+ years of previous customer service experience or administrative experience or retail past
- Strong MS Office skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Desire to work with an excellent team in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual skills a plus
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation