Customer Service Representative - $18/hr
Are you looking for a full-time position where you will receive company and colleague support, training, and a competitive compensation? You're in the right place!
We are seeking a motivated, professional, and courteous Customer Service Representative to assist our team in fielding customer calls and communications, order entry accurate data entry, and maintaining client-customer relations.
Our organization offers competitive compensation and benefits, a wonderful workplace culture, continued career growth and advancement opportunities!
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- Working with high end customers over the phone, email and via fax.
- Building relationships with customers from start to finish. Long term relationships .
- Mainly phone conversations (Need someone who is very comfortable on the phones)
- Entering customer orders
- Checking inventory levels for customer orders
- Handling customer returns
- Track and trace orders
- Work with high profile orders
- Following up on order status' for customers
- Updating customers regarding their orders and delivery status'
- Working within Excel - updating order spreadsheets
- At least 2-5 Years of experience
- SAP experience
- Proficient within Excel
- Someone who has a caring personality, customer service outlook, pleasing attitude. Someone who builds relationships with their customers.
- We invests in our employees.
- A lot of opportunity for growth.
Why choose Addison Group?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Back to top