Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Winston Salem, NC
- Process customer purchases and fuel transactions in accordance with procedures.
- Ensure that all documentation, receipts, transactions, accounting records, etc. are accurately completed, processed, and forwarded to the appropriate parties.
- Maintain working knowledge of facilities, services, website, surrounding areas, and other information commonly required by customers.
- Maintain the appearance of the interior airport facility and replenishing complementary beverages/supplies, as outlined in the facility appearance standard.
- Communicate with customers via telephone, fax, face to face, e-mail, ConciAir System, Unicom/air to ground radio.
- Receive aircraft service orders and direct line service personnel as appropriate to accomplish service requests in accordance with the Customer Service Manual.
- Assisting pilots with airport, landing, and current weather information.
- Initiating emergency response procedures for aircraft in urgent or distress situations.
- Recommend improvements in standards, administrative procedures, facilities, methods, and practices to the appropriate management personnel.
- Enforce good housekeeping practices through daily inspections of assigned areas for cleanliness, neatness, and compliance with regulations and policies.
- Respond to vendor, customer, and employee questions/concerns in an efficient and effective manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
The following functions may be performed in variable weather and environmental conditions such as jet engine fumes, dust or jet engine noise. Must have ability to:
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate (both written and orally) in English.
- Excellent typing skills
- Proficient in computer operations (internet, email, word).
- Knowledge of radio procedures and protocols preferred.
- Handle and prioritize multiple projects concurrently.
- Prior experience working in an airport or Fixed Base Operation environment preferred.
- Prior hospitality experience preferred.
- Ability to perform light to medium lifting as necessary